Monday, January 14, 2013

MUSICDIRECT: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - NOT

Saturday morning my turntable died.  After the thousands of hours of service it provided, I can't say I was surprised - goodbye old friend. 

Anyhow, I started looked for a replacement online and found an item I was interested in with an outfit called MusicDirect.  I looked at the company's online site and couldn't figure out whether the item came with a stylus.  These guys had a 1-800 number so I called and after about five minutes of navigating their state-of-the-art call center, I ended up leaving a message.  48 hours later and nobody's gotten back to me with an answer.  Guess what ?  I found it elsewhere and got immediate answers to my questions.  I can only surmise that MusicDirect wasn't interested in my $1,000.   Bottom line is they can kiss my consumer dollars goodbye (as well as any future business).   I'm going to have to find a way of leaving them a well deserved review on the web.  

You're left to wonder what is wrong with these companies ...

Postscript =  compnay finally called me back Monday morning.  Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment