Saturday, September 17, 2016

YES, I'VE BEEN PART OF THE KARDASHIAN PROBLEM

A couple of weeks ago I discovered I was reading a Yahoo story about one of the Kardashians - something to do with one of them being fed up with a former basketball player husband.  I guess there are a couple of them in that position.  

This evening I noticed that three of the top-40 banner articles on AOL are about the Kardashians.  Pardon my language, but WTF?  I'll admit they're all attractive, but I know next to nothing about them. They're famous for something, though I don't have a clue what it is, other than one has a butt that's insured for $1M, or something along those lines.  I've never seen their television show(s).  I've never bought any of their products.

So as one of $330 million Americans, I'm done with the Kardashians.  I don't care if the whole family shows up at my home naked and throwing hundred dollar bills at me.  I'm not going to pay attention to anything that carries a Kardashian tag.

There are simply too many other things going on in the world to waste my limited time on these folks.

So my small, insignificant life is now officially Kardashian free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment