Among the things I got were:
- Our older son Matt came up from Atlanta to join us for a couple of days
- a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken (don't get that treat very often)
- several nice books on neon signs and other collectables
- a couple of nice '60s and '70s soul record albums (showing that I'm either really old, or suddenly really cool)
- a nifty Larry Morris sculpture. The Morris sculpture entitled "Flying Kites" is something I've always said I'd buy when I won the lottery, so I guess I won the lottery early.