Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Okay Taylor Swift won me over

I hear folks constantly complaining about the sorry state of current radio and while I can't stand auto-tuning (a tool for the truly untalented and creatively deficient), I don't see what the overall problem is.  I can normally turn on the radio and find something enjoyable and if there isn't then there's always National Public Radio to fall back on.

So that gets me to the title of this post.  As hard as I may want to dislike something like Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' I have to admit the song is amazingly catchy ...  how can you not like a song where the artist pokes fun at herself ...  "hide away and find your peace of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine"  ...  I smile every time I hear the lyric.   And the accompanying video is also a hoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment