Saturday, August 8, 2015

POLITICS

I'm not very political, but having watched the initial Republican debate, all I can say is Gawd help us since the ten candiates seemed collectively determined to let the Democrats run the country for another four years.

Donald Trump leading the polls?  I'm thinking a lot of folks must be in on some sort of private joke.  Remember the playground bully back in grade school.  The kid who came from a dysfunction family; had all the personal problems and tried to solve them by taking his anger and frustration out on the people around him - yeah I'm thinking there are some major similarities here.



Anyhow, I have to admit it was fun watching Megyn Kelly kick Trump's butt.  She's certainly smarter and better looking than the Donald.   Come to think of it, maybe she should be running for President.

No comments:

Post a Comment